Join the PCG / Membership Renewal
Independent Contractors who work in the knowledge
based sectors are invited to join or renew as full members.
Members include Oil and Gas contractors, engineers of all types, telecomms
specialists, pharmaceutical researchers and IT professionals who make
up the majority of our membership.
Clients, Agents, Accountants, Lawyers and other
interested parties are invited to join or renew as Associate members.
Cost of Membership (per year)
- £117.50 for Contractor Members (£100 + VAT)
- £293.75 for Associate Members (£250 + VAT)
- We first ask you to register your details, and select usernames
and passwords for access to the Members Restricted areas of
- You are then asked by which method of payment you prefer;
- Credit Card: payment made online, via secure WorldPay
Plc server. Once successful payment has been made, access
is granted imediately.
- Cheque: Payment details given at the end of the
registration procedure. Access is given once we receive
the cheque at the PCG’s offices (Registration is not complete
until you press submit at the payment options page).
- PCG sends you an email confirming your membership. This
mail confirms your user details, and how to access the members
area. PCG / WorldPay Plc also issue a digital receipt for
the subscription payment.
- A VAT receipt for your membership is available for
you to download and print (to save on costs, we don’t post).
Use the link from the PCG’s homepage to ‘Membership Receipt’
to download your copy. This will only be available once payment
hasbeen made (in the case of sending cheques in, when we have
received and processed it).
here to Join or Renew your membership.